One of my best friends in the world, Nikki, over at canarygirl.com
has tagged me for the Food for Gossip Meme! I'm new at blogging, so I said to her "Thanks! A What-me?" hahaha!
So she was cool and told me what to do. Like it's rocket science, right? But I had no idea. I've been living in a cave, I guess.
Here are my Food for Gossip Meme answers, along with some links below to people I'm tagging to do one. Happy reading!
What were you doing 10 years ago?
Wow, 10 years ago, I only had 2 kids! I was a stay at home, mom. Still am, in fact. I guess not much has changed, except that I have 2 more kids, and my cooking has improved. A lot.
What were you doing 1 year ago?
One year ago, we had just moved into our new house! That was, and still is, really exciting for me. We love our house, and have a really large yard for the kids and the dogs.
Five snacks you enjoy:
3. Nuts (to go along with the chocolate and grapes—3 great tastes that taste great together!)
5. Sun Chips, Garden Salsa flavor
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Take a trip to the Canary Islands to visit Canarygirl and family, and travel around to spend time with all of my bratty friends!
2. Pay off our house
3. Completely renovate my kitchen. It’s good now, but it could be fabulous!
4. Donate a bunch to charity
5. Feed my cookbook buying habit
Five bad habits:
2. Putting off some housework (see #1)
3. Not sticking to budgets
4. Spending a lot on books and cookbooks (see #2)
5. Eating too much chocolate
Five things you like doing:
1. Talking to my Brat friends online
4. Waching movies, which we don’t get to do often with 4 kids, unless it’s animated
5. Listening to music
Five things you would never wear again:
1. Neon colors
2. Banana Clips
3. Scrunchies (did you hear that, Shannon?)
4. High top Reeboks
5. A Swatch with no numbers on the face
Five favorite toys:
1. My KitchenAid mixer
2. Sirius Satellite Radio
3. My new laptop
4. My Nikon D40, the one I made an unusual deal with my husband so he’d get it for me ;)
5. My KitchenAid food processor
I had fun doing mine, and I'm tagging:
Bethany, at SouthPacificBody.com
Dan and Joy at Gourmeted.com
Shaye at SmarterThanPancakes.com