It’s time for a giveaway! Michele from Life, Lightly Salted has started a bath and body company called Funky Chunks. She has some very cool soaps and equally cool packaging! Add to that that she’s very creative and a sweetheart, and you’ve got a winning combination. You can also check out her soap blog called Funky Chunks for news and new items. We have a winner! Rachelle, from Mommy, I'm Hungry has won the basket.
Anyway, Michele contacted me last week to see if I’d like to host a giveaway for her. Um, hell, yes! So she immediately got some samples in the mail for me to check out. Not only are they in cool packages, but they look, smell and feel great! My favorite has to be the Hot Chocolate Sugar Scrub, and the Pucker! The Pucker! is an herbal dill blend that smells so fresh and clean. But the Tuscan Summer smells great, too. Really, they all do!
So what do you get? A basket with a $30 retail value, including, from Funky Chunks:
- 4 full size Chunks of Tuscan Summer, Pucker!, Sweet Basil and Root Beer Float
- 1 Sample Chunk of Green Tea Zen, a soap dish and a big bath scrubbie.
And bonus! Janine, the owner operator of Things That Make Scents has thrown some stuff in, as well!
- Brew This! coffee - Jersey Girl flavor (apples, toffee and peanuts)
- Tea light candles in Melon Mania and Blue Sea Glass scents (descriptions HERE )
Michele let me know she may toss a few extra things in there, too--so that’s an extra bonus.
I took a few photos of the samples Michele sent me. I thought you may want to see her products and packaging:
Here is a photo of the Gift Basket:
1) Visit Funky Chunks and have a look around. Come back and tell me which soap you’d most love to try. Leave it in a comment here for one entry.
2) Visit Things That Make Sense. Take a look around, pick a candle scent that you love, and leave another comment here letting me know which one it is--for a second entry.
3) Tweet about this giveaway, come back here, and leave your Tweet link in your comment--for a third entry.
4) You can Tweet about this giveaway as much as you like, for additional entries. Just leave your Tweet links in your comments, please! (When you Tweet, click under your message where it says, for example, One Minute Ago, and it will take you to a page where you can copy your Tweet’s link.)
5) DON'T forget to leave a valid email address!
This gives you a ton of chances to win the gift basket!
Open to US entrants only on this one. Winner will be chosen next Friday. But in the meantime, get your butts over to Michele and Janine’s sites and make your wish lists!
Guys, you should enter, too! If you win, share the basket to your favorite girl!
And taking care of a little business: MySpiceSage is now offering 50% OFF the Ultimate Fathers Day Gift Set that includes Ten 1 Cup Bottles of Gourmet Spices and Seasonings perfect for dad, now $29.75! Normally, this gift set is valued at $60.25 when sold separately. Also, we are offering FREE SHIPPING for this item if ordered by 06/15/2009 AND a free personalized card for dad!